CET Beijing: Intensive Language
CET Beijing, in operation since 1982, has Chinese language learning down to a science. Intensive Chinese language classes are taught by outstanding, seasoned instructors. Chinese language excursions get you out the door and into the city. A full-time Chinese language pledge keeps language learning going around the clock. And Chinese roommates share every part of the experience. You'll make exceptional gains in your language skills over the course of the term. This program is open to all language levels, from beginners to heritage learners.
Your Chinese Will Improve by Leaps and Bounds.
Visit the CET website to apply and learn more about this program
- A full load of intensive, integrated Chinese language classes that cover at least one year of Chinese in a term.
- Full-time Chinese language pledge.
- Chinese roommates.
- No language prerequisite for the fall, spring and summer terms.
- The four-week January Term is a perfect warm up to any spring China program. It is open to students with at least 3 previous semesters of Chinese.
WSU Student Instructions to Apply to this Program
1. Attend a Global Cougs 101 session where you will learn more about the Global Learning opportunities available, choosing the right program, application procedures, the course approval process, financial aid and scholarships, transcript and credit information, and passport & visas. To view times and sign up for a session click here
2. Apply for your passport if you don't already have one. If you have a passport, make sure it is valid until 6 months after you will return from abroad. Click here
to download an application.
3. Please note that you are required to complete 2 applications - the program provider's application found on their website, and the WSU application found on this website.
4. If you plan to use financial aid to fund your study abroad experience, please visit Financial Aid's study abroad FAQ webpage
for more information. Information on Education Abroad scholarships can be found in Bryan 105.
After you attend the Global Cougs 101, spend some time exploring different program options. Before making a final decision many students find it helpful to have a one-on-one advising session with a Global Learning Advisor. To make an appointment with a Global Learning Advisor call 509-335-6204 or email email@example.com
WSU places a high importance on serving every student and their specific needs. We welcome applications from members of diverse groups that have traditionally been underrepresented in study abroad programs, including multicultural students, GIESORC students, students with disabilities, and non-traditional students. Please visit the Diversity Issues section
of the Education Abroad website for more information and resources.
Ask a GL Ambassador
to contact a WSU student who has participated on this program or another program in this part of the world.