Recommendations for Researching Programs
There are hundreds of program options available to WSU students. To find the best fit, academic, financial, personal & professional goals should all be taken into account. For program recommendations by major, check out our new Advising Guides.
- Faculty-Led Programs are led by WSU faculty members and often include WSU coursework. All information about Faculty-Led Programs can be found here in MyStudyAbroad.
- Exchange Programs allow WSU students to attend universities abroad and international students to attend WSU. All information about WSU Bilateral Exchanges can be found here in MyStudyAbroad. Information about ISEP Exchanges can be found on ISEP's website.
- Provider Programs are academic programs abroad facilitated by third-party organizations. WSU is currently affiliated with 17 such organizations. All possible program options available through WSU-affiliated providers are not pre-loaded into MyStudyAbroad. Instead, to see all the possible program options offered through providers, we recommend visiting the provider's websites directly (listed below).
- AIFS Study Abroad
- API Abroad
- Arcadia Abroad - The College of Global Studies
- CEA Study Abroad
- CET Academic Programs
- CIEE Study Abroad
- DIS Study Abroad in Scandinavia
- IES Abroad
- Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA)
- Intern Abroad Headquarters / International Volunteer Headquarters (IVHQ)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP)
- SAI Programs
- Semester at Sea
- School for Field Studies (SFS)
- School for International Training (SIT)
- The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)
- University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC)
WSU Global Learning is closely monitoring the ongoing prevalence of COVID-19 cases in all countries to which our students are hoping to travel. Our COVID vaccination requirement for students participating in education abroad is the same as for attending a WSU campus in person. Although WSU does not currently require a COVID-19 vaccination, we highly recommend being up-to-date on your vaccinations based on CDC recommendations. Students will be responsible for meeting the requirements for COVID vaccination and testing for program-related entities including but not limited to: entry to the country(ies) of destination on your program, your program host, airlines, and itinerary locations.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.