Programs : Brochure
You are viewing a “brochure page” for a specific WSU affiliated program. Use the information and links below to learn more about this program, please note that links may take you to external websites.
To start a WSU application in MyStudyAbroad for this program, click the “Apply Now” button. Tips:
· Only begin an application when you have determined the program you wish to pursue.
· No application fee for simply starting an application! The Global Learning Application fee is charged only once you are committed to your program and the application deadline has passed.
· Depending on your program type you may have a non-WSU application to complete as well.
- Locations: Antigua, Guatemala; Guatemala City, Guatemala; Zacapa, Guatemala
- Program Terms: Spring Break, Summer
- Homepage: Click to visit
- Restrictions: WSU applicants only
|GPA Requirement:||3||Click here for a definition of this term Language of Instruction:||English Only|
|Click here for a definition of this term Language Interest:||Spanish||Click here for a definition of this term Academic Focus:||Health Sciences, Language and Culture, Part-time Internship/Service-Learning|
|Program Type:||Faculty-led||Additional Info/Reqs:||Attendance at all Pre-Departure Meetings & Orientations is Mandatory|